What is included in the scope of delivery?
- TWHEELS E-Scooter City Trottinett
- With battery
- Assembly tool
How is the e-scooter delivered?
The packages are delivered by Swiss Post & Planzer.
What is the dimension of the package?
- Package: 148 x 24.5 x 72.5 cm
How long does it take to set up?
Our e-scooters are 90% pre-assembled. You only need to mount the handlebar grips, then you can start driving.
Up to what gradient can I use the scooter?
The TWHEELS scooter can be used up to a road gradient of up to 21%.
How can I charge the battery?
With our e-scooter, you can simply remove the battery from the T-bar, so you do not always have to carry the whole scooter. However, there is also the possibility to charge directly on the scooter.
Can the e-scooter be driven in the rain?
Yes, the e-scooter can be driven in the rain.
Do I need insurance for my e-scooter?
No. In Switzerland, insurance is not mandatory.
Is your e-scooter stolen even though it is locked? This is where household insurance from certain providers can help out. Make sure whether this case is covered by your insurance.
What is the minimum age for driving an e-scooter?
E-scooters may be driven from a minimum age of 14 years with a category M driver's license. Without a driver's license, driving an e-scooter is only possible from the age of 16.
Is there a helmet requirement?
Wearing a helmet is not legally binding. Nevertheless, we recommend that you wear a helmet for your safety while riding.
Can I take my e-scooter on public transport?
In general, public transport providers allow foldable e-scooters to be carried as free hand luggage.
Care & Maintenance of the E-Scooter
- Regular cleaning: Clean the e-scooter regularly with a mild detergent and water. However, avoid using high-pressure cleaners, as this can damage the electronics.
- Checking the air pressure: Regularly check the air pressure of the tires and pump them up if necessary. This will ensure safe and efficient operation.
- Checking the brakes: Check the condition of the brakes regularly and have them adjusted or repaired by a specialist if necessary.
- Battery care: Charge the battery only with the charger recommended by the manufacturer and store it in a dry and cool place when needed.
- Storage: If you do not use the e-scooter for a long time, you should store it in a dry and cool place. Remove the battery and store it separately.
- Tire wear: Regularly check the condition of the tires and replace them if necessary.
Oli (Verified owner) -
Lightweight and compact. I can easily take the Trotti to the öv
Patrick Z. (Verified owner) -
Great scooter. The performance on the slope should be a little better.
Magdalena (Verified owner) -
I am absolutely thrilled with my e-scooter from TWHEELS! It is the ideal solution for me to get around town quickly and easily. The electric motor ensures pleasant and speedy locomotion without me having to exert myself. The scooter is stable and safe to use, the workmanship is first class and the battery lasts long enough for my needs. TWHEELS customer service is excellent, always friendly and helpful.
Karl W. (Verified owner) -
Good e-scooter at a fair price. Decisive for me was the removable battery. With me, the delivery took 5 days, instead of as alleged 3 day, so there is a star deduction.
Gabi (Verified owner) -
The e-scooter is very convenient for my daily life. 1. very handy & light. 2. can be folded and transported in public transport. 3. battery can be removed.
Melanie Langmeier (Verified owner) -
Everything perfect. My son is very satisfied.
Will soon buy another one for myself.
Ursula (Verified owner) -
Fast and impeccable delivery. Am absolutely satisfied. Have already made several test drives and this scooter is simply the hit. Am thrilled.
Jean (Verified owner) -
Très bon article qualité prix.
Petit bémol, la batterie n'est pas assez puissante pour une longue utilisation (max. 20 km).
Karla M. (Verified owner) -
I recently bought an e-scooter. The video consultation was first class. All my questions were answered competently.
Ryker (Verified owner) -