- Maximum natural rowing experience inspired by real rowing boats
- Solid oak wood guarantees stability and durability
- Bluetooth interface for digital tracking of training data via apps
- Kinomap app with virtual training tracks around the world
- Trains the whole body
- Space-saving installation
- 2 years warranty
Water rowing machine
Our brand new & sustainable wooden water rower
The TWHEELS water rower is made from genuine solid oak, a hardwood known for its strength and beauty. Our Rower is a sustainable addition to your home gym.To the shop
- Resistance: 7-level resistance adjustable via amount of water in the tank
- System: Water resistance for a natural rowing feel
- Display: Free-standing & adjustable LCD display
- Display: Time, number of rowing strokes per workout, calorie consumption, rowing strokes per minute - distance & time required per 500m
- Training programmes: Interval training mode with three different functions , target value function for time, distance, rowing strokes and calories
- Bluetooth connection for app compatibility (such as Kinomap)
- Dimensions: approx. 210 x 57 x 78 cm (L x W x H)
- Load capacity & body height: up to 180kg and 200 cm
- Weight: 26.5 kg
- Roller rail: 111 cm long
- Wooden rudder unit
- Water pump
- Assembly tool
- Duration of set-up: approx. 20 minutes
Natural & puristic design
Made from Canadian oak wood
Resistance through water
The heart of this modern rowing machine is the unbreakable water tank. The rowing intensity depends on the amount of water you fill the tank with. You can fill the tank with 8 to 16 litres - the more water you fill it with, the higher your training intensity!
Buy Water Rowing Machine from TWHEELS in first-class design for your fitness!
Order our water rowing machine and let yourself be convinced by a foldable rowing machine. The TWHEELS rowing machine has high-quality equipment and is made of real solid oak. You are also welcome to order our electric scooters with road approval and convince yourself of our high-quality models. We will advise you comprehensively.
Water rowing machine: perfect price-performance ratio
With our water rower you get a perfect price-performance ratio. The rower is foldable and durable thanks to its robust construction. Our TWHEELS Rover rower has a timeless look and a natural design that will appeal to you. Take a look at the photos on twheels.ch and order the high-quality fitness equipment.
Water rower with a lot of integrated sustainability
You love the principle of sustainability yourself? Then choose our TWHEELS rowing machine and buy a water rowing machine that has been manufactured sustainably and with high quality. Thanks to the transport wheels, you are flexible when setting up. The rowing machine is foldable and the stand-up function allows you to store it safely and in a space-saving way even when not in use.
Stability and durability
Choose the unit made of solid oak from Canada. It is durable and stable and the many details will inspire you. You want to improve your fitness at home? Then the LCD display of this fitness device will also convince you. All training data is displayed here, such as distance, pulse, time and calories. You can quickly see where your successes lie with the water rowing machine . You want to connect an app with the Bluetooth function? Nothing could be easier: the Kinomap app, for example, can be integrated and you can quickly select your route profiles with the streaming functions or live videos. Increase your fitness, your well-being and more and buy the water rowing machine in our shop. It is suitable for a maximum weight of 180 kg and you even get a two-year warranty on our wooden device. It is also designed for a maximum body height of 200 cm.
Accessories: Chlorine care tablets
Order the slow-dissolving chlorine care tablets with your water rowing machine . Dissolve one tablet every one to two months in the Rower water tank to keep it free of limescale, residues and deposits. The pack contains six tablets and will last you for a whole year. We are here for you if you have any further questions.